Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 October 2010

Workshop photos.

Thought you guys might like to see what we did at the recent Stampin' Up! workshop.






I used textured card to stamp on for one of the cards as it gave a distressed/aged look that I liked . Maybe because I'm a bit distressed and aged myself!


This is the one we did at the workshop stamped on smooth Very Vanilla. I'm loving the spotty paper.


Here is a different colourway and you can see the effect of stamping on textured card. I like it but maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea. I love playing with my crafty stuff and trying out different looks/techniques. Let me know what you think. I like to hear everyone's views and ideas.



That's all for today folks!!! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the spotty paper too - so automaticaly love that one the mostest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Anything dotty attracts me. I'm sure Freud would have something to say about like attracting like in my case ;0)

    ReplyDelete