Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 October 2010

Photos of recent Stampin' Up stuff

So my computer man Steve managed to sort out a way to upload my photos from the camera. I'm really thrilled because I have never put my work anywhere for people to view it before. Hope you like it!






This is the little box we made in my recent workshop. Can't resist the ribbon but we used Real Red satin ribbon as this is retired now. The card is made with the new Delightful Decorations stamp set. I'm loving this set!


This is a sticky note holder decorated with the reindeer from the Winter Post set. I've used the Eyelet Border punch to pretty it up.

This is a little 'pinch pouch' made with the Christmas Jingle papers. I've used the Oval All stamp set and matching punches for the greeting. The 'Boston' clip is from Staples.





Here's a shopping list pad decorated with one of the stamps from the Winter Post set. I've used Christmas Jingle paper and also used the 5 petal flower punch to make poinsettias with.

The pad inside was 20 pence from Wilkinson's so this is a nice way to make it look more expensive and can be given as a gift/stocking filler.













You all know I love this Dasher stamp and the Shimmer Paints. Here's another pinch pouch using a stamp from the Perfect Punches set. All the stamps in the set coordinate with Stampin' Up punches.



I love making these little pouches and I'm still thrilled with the 'Flight of the Butterfly' set and matching punch. The paper is designer paper in Pumpkin Pie. Very apt for October!

A gift set I made using the Vintage Vogue set. There's a card, a magnetic bookmark, a sticky note holder and a post it note mini key ring. This set is so beautiful! There's a matching wheel which I've used down the side of the card and I've used the Basic Pearls to make it extra glam.


I know my students will be laughing when they see this! They pretty much all bought this gorgeous bird punch from me months ago and they all love it. I was so excited I had them using it way before I could place any customer orders for it. I don't have any patience when it comes to sharing new goodies!!! I have used a tiny Basic Pearl for his eye and one of the Vintage Vogue stamps on his body and the corners of the card.


I'm finishing off with another Christmas card. This one uses the Ornament punch, the yummy new colour 'Cherry Cobbler' for the card and the new Christmas papers 'Jolly Holiday'.

Well that's it for now folks! Hope you enjoyed looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment